2012 June 1, 2012
This could be Murphy's philosophy: "Smile, tomorrow might be even worse." And this is what happens every day when we wake up and listen to the radio: the news every day are worse even seem impossible. When the President came Rajoy some (it was my case) is put the confidence thinking that I could not do worse than Zapatero Error! Zapatero will remain as a great statesman next to this man who tries to rule and do not know where. It's like those poor students, who not only study but they do not know or copy exams.
Rajoy told so many lies as he could to reach out to President and now all we have to open and swallow us. Between that and be fool me the truth, I prefer the second thing. The truth is always more consistent than the illusion, but the truth is bitter and not nice to hear. All intuited that the crisis would be safe and understood that they wanted to be honest as predicted a long time coming hard times. Zapatero deceive himself, closed his eyes to reality and deceived us all together. Rajoy knew exactly how to find things and tried to fool us by making promises they knew they could not fulfill. But people like that tend to be a bit short-sighted, and he thought gave him an absolute majority. And this is where we find every day with the harsh reality.
Do you want to remember some of the things he said Rajoy?
- "No Taxes subiremos them." "No Habrá COPAGA." "No abarataremos redundancies." He repeated himself and all the people of PP previous months to the elections.
- "Quiero dejarlo muy claro para nadie that llame to be CHEATING. Nos vamos a cualquier opponent to subida of Taxes. Up Taxes hoy them means more unemployment and more recesión y vuelta give you a more TUERCA of the battered economy las familias y las empresas. "Rajoy to Soutomaior (September 2011).
- "The PP will not ye lower redundancies, but that promoting the rule contrato sea indefinitely." Twitter official PP, collecting Rajoy told Tele 5 (September 2011).
- "A tax amnesty series unseemly, e antisocial unfair." "It is the diciendo to CITIZENS who were in the pagan Taxes ya los que subir los defraudan that they forgive them r". Maria Dolores Cospedal (June 2010).
- "Le voy a meter the entire scissors to save PENSIONS públicas, in the education sanidad ya." Rajoy (4 November 2011).
- "Our Objective is Advances in fiscal consolidation and comply impecablemente con nuestros OBJECTIVES deficit" Rajoy (December 2011).
- "Yo no soy como usted. (...) Le SUBIRAN the tax people to you and not it llevaba in your program (...) Yo what program do not wake me, no hago it. "To Rajoy Rubalcaba, the election debate (November 2011).
- "Always decir la verdad, Hurt Though, without excuses and without ornaments: llamar to pan, pan, and the vino, vino." Rajoy, the day of his inauguration (December 2011).
He has done the opposite of what he said, point by point. And not to recognize the lies told, it covers everything with euphemisms such as the tax amnesty "regularización of a ley", the labor reform "flexibilización las condiciones para avoid redundancies", the health snips "COPAGA Medicines Progresivo of them ", the increase in the income tax" temporary extra charge Solidarity "and of the VAT" subida indirectos in Terms of Taxes hacendísticos. "
Look, you can criticize the President Mas for many things, but not because they've said things and his name is spoken "clear and Catalan." Recognize the reality is the first step to changing it. Well, even that Madrid!. So I'm very angry to hear that as giving all the blame autonomy. Some maybe, but others must have far less to blame, is not it? In Catalonia we are no debts and we have taken the peppers and it turns out that we are still the only culprits. Those who say this do you mean that roam the feature? Would you say no pee test out? You mean you would have to change point of view? Would you say that the people who govern us will come out? Would you say that it would be better to come outside and once we intervene? .
Murphy says: "Smile, tomorrow can be even worse."